Engagement Game is the premier webcast covering the past, present and future of gamification in management. Engagement Game aims to bring together the most critical elements of harnessing the power of employees in the workplace, through engaging technology and tools. Engagement Game showcases the most respected experts in industries such as gamification, leadership, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and The Balanced Scorecard.
Date and Time
Engagement Game is free webcast event and accessible to anyone with internet connection on Thursday, July 23rd 2015, the event starts at 9am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Jane McGonigal: Gaming: The Future of Management- Observing the transformation of adding gaming to the workplace.
Mario Herger: Enterprise Gamification – Why engage people by letting them have fun.
Paul Niven: The Rebirth of the Balanced Scorecard – Adding gaming and imagery to the Balanced Scorecard to engrain the methodology in organizational culture.
Ben Lamorte: Harnessing the Power of Gamification – Analyzing the current wave in management, OKRs and how gamification improves engagement.
Brett Knowles: Your host for the Engagement Game, Brett Knowles, will be sharing his expertise in performance management as he navigates the following topics and introduces speakers.
Chris Pieper: Chris will be co-hosting the webcast, providing insight to how gamification enhances employee engagement in the workplace.
Chuck Coonradt: The Roots of Gamification.
About Alliance Enterprises
Alliance Enterprises Inc., founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance is the creator of MyObjectives, a brand new cloud solution that increases employee engagement through gamification. MyObjectives is a solution under the Summit business line, Summit has a suite of software solutions and a network of industry partners focused on empowering organizations to achieve strategic business goals.
Want to share your attendance with your network? Here are a few posts you can use to promote The Engagement game with the hashtag #TEG2015
- Changing the future of management starts with #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Learn how to change the landscape of management with engagement and gamification #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Experience the past, present and future of management and engagement #TEG2015 I’m attending, Are you? #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Keynote speaker Jane McGonigal speaking at the Engagement Game webcast discussing where future of management is headed http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
Facebook & LinkedIn
- Join leaders from around the world the 2015 webcast the Engagement Game Register for the free event today! #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Connect. Learn. Improve. Find out where the future of management is headed at the Engagement Game webcast #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Join Paul Niven as he discusses the rebirth of the balanced scorecard! Register now for free http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6 #TEG2015
- What do OKRs and Gamification have in common? Find out as Ben Lamorte analyzes the current wave in management and how it is improving engagement #TEG2015 http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6
- Management Industry Expert, Chris Pieper shares how modern gaming mechanics are being used to improve employee engagement. Make sure you don’t miss this exciting webcast! Register now for free http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6 #TEG2015
- The biggest challenges in the workplace can be solved with concepts from gaming. Join Engagement Game keynote speaker, Jane McGonigal as she explores the future of the workplace. http://bit.ly/1IwBtL6