We're looking for a...
We are looking for a detailed Accountant who can maintain accounts, control expenses, and enter high-volume data in addition to processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. May specialize in a phase of accounting work such as accounts receivable, property and equipment control, and budgeting. Works directly with manager on monthly and year end closings. Other duties involve receiving payments, preparing documents for annual financial audits, participating in audits, and assisting with state and local tax filing.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-weekly (12 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Maintain and balance financial statements, reports, and schedules
Process general journal entries and cash receipts
- Prepare periodic analyses of account balances and revenue
- Audit accounting and financial documents for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal statutes
- Classify, code, post, and balance financial and accounting documents and records
- Post cash receipts and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) deposits daily
- Assist with preparation and participation in annual audits.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to interpret and apply accounting theory, laws, and regulations
- Able to work accurately with numerical detail
- Clear communication; able to analyze, consolidate, and interpret accounting data
- Skilled in Great Plains Software and Salesforce a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience in accounting and financial operations
- Primarily a stationary position; may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
|$27.88 – $32.93
|Software, Information Technology and Services
Interested in this job? Submit your resume and cover letter.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
"*" indicates required fields